Imelda Rosa Lombardi
Known Aliases: Nicoletta D’Angelo, Rachelle St Augustine, Valentina Romano.
Psion Class: Non-latent
Place of Birth: Piacenza, Italy
Date of Birth: 02/20/1983
Distinguishing Characteristics: Prefers designer fashions and jewelry.
Jasmine’s background is mostly criminal before being recruited by the Consortium.
- In 2002 she was arrested under her D’Angelo identity as part of an organized crime sting. She was not prosecuted. She made a deal and was released on parole. Italian police did not discover that D’Angelo was a false identity. The identity appears to have been established in August, 2000.
- From 2002 to 2005, DeLeon’s activities are poorly accounted for. She is believed to have attended university, possibly under an unidentified cover identity. During this time, she appears to have developed several academically inclined contacts including accountants, programmers, and engineers.
- In 2007 her D’Angelo identity again turns up related to money laundering in a police investigation which was prompted by the destruction of a boat transporting several pieces of forged artwork. This seems to have been the result of a turf dispute and possibly as an act of retaliation by associates of the DiCosta crime family for previously making a deal in the 2002 investigation.
- In May 2009, an Italian tax audit of an estate owned by Rachelle St Augustine is suddenly halted indefinitely. This is discovered 16 months later, after Rachelle St Augustine is identified as an agent of the Gemeinschaft Consortium, and responsible for facilitating the movement of weapons and personnel in and out of Britain, Ireland, and the United States. This is believed to be when she was recruited by G.C. The D’Angelo identity is connected to St Augustine in March of 2010 when she contacts Anthony Stiles, one of her former associates for help with a job. Anthony Stiles has been a Room 39informant since March 2010 and identified her when questioned.
- In 2011, Jasmine DeLeon is a member of a team that G.C. sends to conduct a prisoner exchange. One of the Room 39 agents at the exchange recognizes her and is later able to connect Jasmine DeLeon to the D’Angelo and St Augustine identities. To our knowledge, Jasmine DeLeon is an identity she uses exclusively for official operations in England.