Captain Bruce McBride
F-16 Pilot, USAF, Retired
- 1998: Graduated US Air Force Academy, as 2nd Lieutenant. Assigned to 354th Fighter Wing, Eleventh Air Force at Eilson Air Base in Fairbanks, Alaska. Promoted to 1st Lieutenant.
- 2000: Reassigned to 8th Fighter Wing, Seventh Air Force at Kunson Air Base in Gunson, South Korea.
- 2006: Reassigned to 31st Fighter Wing, Sixteenth Air Force, providing close air support for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Promoted to Captain. Will not be promoted further.
- 2008: Partially Retired to USAF Reserve. Provide flight training for pilots in Iraq. Work with military consulting firm, catering to US military contractors.
- 2011: Recruited by Morpheus Security.